Do you offer emergency services?
Yes; we offer same-day service, and always try to respond as quickly as possible
What should I do if I notice a High Water Bill?
- Do a visual and audible inspection of the toilets and faucets
- Check inside your crawl space for water leaks
- Inspect your irrigation plumbing if you’re connected to city water
What should I do if I notice my Water Heater leaking?
First; shut off your water heaters energy source; Gas shut off, or electrical breaker
Second; shut off the water supply valve above your water heater on the right hand side
Third; Call us for speedy service at 208-810-0002
How do I know if I need a Water Softener?
- Visually inspect your faucets, sinks, dishwasher, glass shower doors for the white calcium scale build up.
- If you see scale residue then you likely have hard water.
- Most of the treasure valley has hard water.
- We can come out and test your water for hardness and Chlorine levels, and make affordable recommendations for your home
Where do you offer your plumbing services in the Treasure Valley?
We provide plumbing services to Meridian, Boise, Nampa, Caldwell, Eagle, Kuna, Middleton, Garden City, and Star.
Should I service my Water Heater? Or how often should I service my Water Heater?
- If your Water Heater is between the ages of 1-10 years old then yes we recommend servicing once per year
- Also if your water heater is 10+ yrs old but you have been regularly servicing it then its safe and good to keep doing so once per year
- If your Water Heater is over 10 years old and has not ever been serviced before then we do not recommend starting service because this can actually be more harmful to the unit then helpful
- Proficient Plumbing Services Water Heaters for you:
- We Flush out the tank with compressed air
- We check for leaks
- We check items such as gas controls, elements, thermostats, dip tubes, anode rods
Should I be worried if I have low water pressure?
- Low water pressure can indicate a large water pipe leak. Check your crawl space and check outside in your yard for water
- Sometimes low water pressure occurs from old water piping that has a build up on the inside causing a reduction in water flow. Piping may need to be replaced to restore better flow and pressure
If you have any further questions, please reach out to us today!